Sell & Accept Payment
Currently, p(x)Change is only available in Beta 1.0, and all the transactions are on the testnet to avoid the loss of real assets. You can also request the test coins.
- 1.Choose “p(x)Change” module
- 2.Select “Checkouts”
- 3.Select the blockchain and the cryptocurrency will be used for the payment
- 4.Enter the fiat or cryptocurrency amount of this payment order. Tap “OK” to proceed.
- 5.Preview the details of the payment order. Tap the ➡️ button below to proceed. Please read the notice carefully.
- 6.Tap “Agree” to proceed. Choose “Scan Address” as the payment method.
- 7.Let the customer scan the QR code to pay with their own blockchain wallet, such as f(x)Wallet, Trust wallet, Coinbase Wallet.
- 8.Once the customer submits the transaction in their own blockchain wallet on their mobile device, this page would be shown on XChange.
- 9.Please wait patiently for the transaction to be confirmed by the blockchain. When the pop-up shows up on the screen, it means the transaction is confirmed by the blockchain.
- 10.Tap “Got it” to close the pop-up.
- 11.You can print out the receipt and hand it over to the customers.
Remind your customer to check the blockchain, cryptocurrency, amount and Gas Fee settings before making the payment with their blockchain wallet to avoid the incorrect amount resulting in the failure of the payment.
- 1.Choose “p(x)Change” module.
- 2.Select “Crypto Sales”.
- 3.Select the blockchain and cryptocurrency you will sell to the customers
- 4.Choose “Scan Address” as the selling method.
- 5.Enter the amount of this crypto sale order. You can choose to settle in fiat or selected cryptocurrency. Tap “Next” to proceed.
- 6.Let the customer pay for the purchasing tokens with cash
- 7.Tap “OK” to proceed
- 8.Ask the customer to show you the QR code for receiving tokens on their own blockchain wallet.
- 9.Scan the QR code with your XPOS device. Confirm the crypto, amount, and Send-to address. Tap “Next” to proceed.
- 10.Wait patiently for the transaction to be confirmed by the blockchain.
- 11.When the pop-up shows up on the screen, it means the transaction is confirmed by the blockchain. The receipt will be printed out automatically.
Don't leave the page or quit XChange before the receipt is printed out.